Year 10

May 28, 2022

(Our third reschedule due to the pandemic - 3rd time lucky, right!?)

We are thrilled to announce 80% of our speakers and performers with you in hopes that it will give you something to look forward to. The remaining 20% of our Run of Show will be revealed in late February, 2022. Year 10 will be the largest indoor TEDx the world has ever seen, and we promise you that it will be a safe, heartfelt celebration of ideas and humanity for the ages

Buy now

Year 10 Reveal

KGW Collaboration / Episode 2: October 28, 2020

KGW Collaboration / Episode 1: June 20, 2020



June 20, 2020

Tickets on Sale


On Sale Now

Moda Center
Theater of the Clouds

Starting at $69

Choose your seat
at purchase

Event Date
May 28, 2022

TEDxPortland TV

How to pull the plug on ...

Steve Oldham

Creating access to ...

Tyrone Poole

The two words that stand ...

Emma Mcilroy

Watch All

Solving for X Podcast

Host With Passion with David Rae

Find out the story behind this ugly cry on stage…


Highlight Videos


Year 7


Year 5


Year 4

Ideas Booth

You could be the
next TEDxPortland speaker

Ideas Booth


Ideas Booth


How to save farmers ...

Julia Niiro

Why we do not ...

Steven Eberlein

Behind the Scenes

6K Run

Short Films


Presenting Partner

Platinum Partners

Gold Partners

Community Partners